We strive for continual improvement of our environmental performance through systematic management practice.
We are committed to:
- compliance, at a minimum, with local environmental legislation and other guidelines and codes of practice to which the company adhered.
- set and periodically review environmental objectives and targets.
- waste and energy minimisation and proper waste handling being considered at all times in existing operations and the planning or purchasing of new plant, equipment, processes or substances
- maintaining an environmental reporting system so that management is kept informed of important environmental developments, particularly any serious incidents detrimental to the environment
- taking into account community concerns on environmental issues.
Effective workplace inspection programs are one of the most important preventive measures that can be taken to ensure a safe and healthy working environment.
General workplace inspection checklists will be customised to incorporate inspections of activities or hazards specific to a particular work environment. It may be necessary to refer to relevant Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards which apply to the workplace or operations when customising workplace inspections to ensure that all relevant regulatory requirements are complied with.
Topshine Cleaning services has a genuine commitment to protecting the environment and strives to eliminate the environmental impacts of its activities.
Our goal is to provide maximum practicable protection to the environment by meeting and at all times exceeding legal and regulatory requirements.
our Management of the environment is planned for each site and addresses client and authority requirements. Addressing specific methods to minimize the environmental impact of cleaning activities both in and around the site. At all times waste is minimized.
All chemicals used are environmentally friendly and material safety data sheets are kept on the premises at all times and referred to regularly or when required.